EVENT SPACE RENTAL (scroll down in window for complete information)
Gallery Solaro rents the first floor of Dick Brothers Brew-House (the art gallery) for private events such as luncheons, dinners, meetings, cocktail parties, baby or bridal showers. The Gallery can accommodate between 20 and 100 guests, depending on the type of event. The first floor is divided into 2 rooms: East Gallery and West Gallery. Scroll to bottom of this page to see a floor plan.
Please call, text or email for prices and availability.
Liz Solaro MBL 314-315-2696 EML firstname.lastname@example.org
You may use a caterer from our list, your own, or you may bring your own food and drinks.
Private luncheon event, table setting in Gallery Solaro
(scroll to bottom of page for floor plan):
TWO ROOMS attached, rent one or both.
Gallery WEST has an open floor space size of approximately 1200 square feet.
Gallery EAST has an open floor space size of approximately 810 square feet.
Event Kitchen available for use:
Kitchen area is 8.5' W x 20' L , can be used to serve prepared foods. Kitchen has 15 feet of counter space, two carts, a microwave oven, dishwasher, range for heating foods, coffee maker, stainless steel sinks, commerical ice maker, and some refrigerator space. Also available: 2 large coolers & 2 large icebuckets.
Tables and Chairs:
Rectangular tables, 6' and 8' L, with chairs
Tall bar height tables, (24" diam) round tops and bar stools
Benches (with backs and arms) See photos above.
Tableware & Linens:
All tableware and linens are fine restaurant quality.
Plates: white porcelain dinner & salad/dessert.
Glassware: water, wine, champagne and coffee cups or mugs.
Linens: white table cloths, and cloth napkins.
Silverware heavy 18/10 stainless.
Visual and Sound System:
Overhead speaker system, 2 wall projectors , 2 wireless mics, projector screen.
Our audio and visual system connects to our DVD/CD player, your MP3 player, or your laptop.
Candle holders and candles, small flower vases (see photos), small bowls.
Room rental fee is based on:
1) Number of rooms rented: We have 1 room or 2 rooms
2) The day of the week (higher price for Fri & Sat)
3) Type of event:
a) Stand up: simple tall tables, table cloth, bar stools, benches (eg., cocktail party, shower, birthday)
b) Full seated dining, with complete table setting & linens (eg., private dinners)
4) Number of guests
• Flower arrangement. • Event Planner
• Michael Mitchell of Bittersweet Confections (link), 111 Jail Alley, Quincy, IL (262) 960-5815
• The Maine Course Restaurant (link), 626 Maine Street, Quincy, IL (217) 222-6244
• Thyme Square Cafe (link), 500 Hampshire Street, Quincy, IL 217) 224-3515
• 2Thirty4 (link), 234 North 12, Quincy, IL (217) 214-4102
• Tiramisu Restaurant (link), 137 North Third Street, (217) 222-9560
• Quincy Country Club (members)
• JJs Catering Company (link), 1400 N. 30th Street, Suite 1, Quincy, IL (217) 228-1447
• Hyvee #1- Catering, 1400 Harrison Street, Quincy, IL (217) 224-9442
• Hyvee #2- Catering, 3700 Broadway, Quincy, IL (217) 228-1060
• County Market Broadway (link), (217) 222-7534